Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fate Lock Volume 9: Lost and Found is LIVE!!!



One misunderstanding after another is driving a wedge between Kylie and Riss. Kylie is desperate to fix their marriage, while Riss seems content to scatter its ashes.

Finally! Volume #9!

So, what's up with my lateness issues???

I am incapable of moderation. When I start to approach a deadline, I panic, and I stop sleeping and eating. One might think that would get my work out early, right? Um, no... See, when I'm exhausted, sleep-deprived, stressed, and malnourished, my efficiency takes a massive hit. It doesn't just half my productivity, it quarters it. I go from producing 800-1,000 words per hour to 200-250 words per hour.
 It's not healthy, so I'm trying to get things on a more even keel. There's some bugs to work out, but I'm hoping that by Volume 11 or 12 I'll be back on a real schedule. I'll post updates on my progress.

To check out Volume 1 of the series, click here.

No comments: