Thursday, April 7, 2011

Success!!!

Yesterday was only a 1/2 day for writing. I had to go grocery shopping in the afternoon and then to work afterwards. I did manage to get over 2,000 words in just a few hours but this success pales in comparison to my other accomplishment of the day...



My website is FINISHED!!! and uploaded. I am so very excited.



Jimmie Hammel's Website


There are links to my facebook account if anyone wants to friend me, and I posted a few pieces of fiction as well.

Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Gabriella said...

I am very impressed! Your website looks GREAT!! I really like how easy it is to get around and especially the fact that it looks nice and clean.
You did a great job!

Jimmie Hammel said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Nicholas La Salla said...

Very nice! Thank you for following my blog, btw.

And 2,000 words in one day is nothing to sneeze at, that's for sure! Congratulations!

Nick
One More Day

Jimmie Hammel said...

Thanks!

Your blog is great. I'm putting One More Day on my reading list. It's a really interesting premise, very original. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nicholas La Salla said...

Thank you! I hope you enjoy One More Day when you do get a chance to check it out.

Have a great weekend! :-)