Saturday, April 23, 2011

Madden '12

Madden and ESPN are holding a vote to decide who is going to grace the cover of Madden 2012. They are down to two finalists. Michael Vick of the Eagles and Peyton Hillis from the Browns. I'm not really a football fan and I don't play Madden but I DETEST Michael Vick. I don't care how much money he donates or time he volunteers. I have no respect for someone who would hurt and kill animals the way he did. Taking sweet puppies and turning them into aggressive fighting dogs is twisted. So, boo for Michael Vick and everyone should go to

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

and vote for Peyton Hillis.

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

Done!

TirzahLaughs said...

Vick could blowing pitbulls and giving money to orphans and I'd still never trust him.

People who fight dogs are the same ones who beat children. How people treat animals are how they will treat people.

I can't believe they let him have a pet. A pitty at that! BLAH! Talk about a good PR guy.

Nicholas La Salla said...

Yeah I hear that . . . I'd rather see a steaming pile of horse shit on the cover than Michael Vick.

I hope he has "learned his lesson" and won't torture and kill animals any more for sport or any other reason, however that doesn't erase the past.

Karma is a bitch. He'll be reincarnated as a fire hydrant.

Nick

L. David Hesler said...

Done and done, Jimmie.

Isn't it kind of odd how we tend to continue praising criminals? Ah, if only I'd packed my soapbox.