Thursday, September 29, 2011

An Update With Good News

With work being so unpredictable as of late, I've been focusing all of my attention on my writing. The novel I've been working on for 5 months is now nearly complete. I'm working on the final draft now. All that's left is to do a final check on my spelling, punctuation, and grammar (and to make a couple small changes to some key scenes) and it will be ready to post on Amazon. In preparation for that I'm opening the google docs version of the first four chapters to anyone who wants to read or comment on it.  The link to the first chapter is at the bottom of this post and I'll be posting three more chapters in the next few days.


Out of the Shadows - Chapter 1

2 comments:

Paul Tobin said...

Just read chapter 1, interesting, nice start. My only question would be if the music in the bar was loud how did the two main characters manage to speak so easily? I would have thought they would have been shouting to be heard? that said there is a nice dream like ambiance to the scene. I look forward to readin more.

Quirky Writes said...

YOu've won an award. Follow the link to see it...!!
http://sunnysneha93.blogspot.com/p/awards.html